Freeze your favourite photos and memories in our 30mm deep attractive full colour photo quality acrylic blocks. A fantastic choice for any home or office our Acrylic blocks are available in 3 sizes and sure to impress with the image mounted directly to the back of the acrylic giving an almost 3D effect to your own images.
We love what we do and with over 15 years experience we have understood the needs of our clients.
As manufacturers you have the reassurance and confidence that your order is in safe hands for your event not like many other online sites.
We offer a price beat guarantee so if you find an equivalent acrylic block including print elsewhere printed of the same material just inform us and we will beat that price and credit your order double the difference.
Here at the Big Print Shop we offer multiple options for your ordering needs to ensure that your comfortable and well informed throughout the process. The options we offer are;online ordering, ordering over the phone and ordering over email. We have broken each of these down below.
1. Select the products you require (Remember we are always available to help if anything is unclear please call us on 01562 865444 or 0800 3457516)
2. Simply select the options you need for each product and add the quantity needed to your shopping cart by clicking the green "Add to Cart" button.
3. Repeat stages 1 and 2 for all the products that you require.
4. Go to the shopping cart. You can do this directly after adding a product by clicking the "View Cart" link or clicking the shopping trolley icon on the right of the website header.
5. Once on the shopping cart screen please check that everything required is present and correct and once happy with everything click green "Checkout" button.
6. If you have used us before please feel free to sign in or if not please fill out your name and address in the appropriate boxes.
7. Select your Shipping method. If preferred we also offer the option to collect your order.
8. Select your payment method. At the Big Print Shop we offer options for both making payment using a traditional secure online payment system where you will be asked to enter your card details or you can pay using PayPal.
9. Once payment has been made you will be presented with a receipt and a link to upload your artwork. If you wish to have us check your artwork before making payment please upload it by clicking here.
10. Once we have your artwork we will check it as described in "The Proofing Process" section and generate a proof for you to check.
Simply give us a call on 01562 865444 or 0800 3457516 and speak to one of our sales staff. We will be able to talk you through products and answer any questions you may have. Once you are happy with your product we will take details and raise your own unique customer ID and job number. When this is done we will email you a quote and a link to upload your artwork.
Once we have your artwork proof we will need to take payment over the phone. This can be done simply by calling us on 01562 277202 and quoting your job number.
Simply email us your order with the required invoice and delivery address and we will raise your order and Email you back with a full quote. If you wish to proceed, send us your artwork and we will check it and email you back an artwork proof. Once the artwork proof is confirmed we will need to take payment over the phone. This can be done simply by calling us on 01562 277202 and quoting your job number
One of our professional designers will check your artwork to ensure that it is the correct size and resolution for the required product as well as checking for any obvious errors such as low resolution images or text that will not be visible in final print area. Once this is done we will email you a low resolution PDF proof form for final checking. We will need confirmation of this proof on email before proceeding to print. We are not responsible for any spelling, grammar or typographical errors.
Here at the Big Print Shop we take the lead times very seriously. Our normal turnaround on the acrylic block is 3-4 working days for production and an overnight service for delivery. In the majority of cases this means you will receive your products within 5 working days.
We do not offer an express service on our acrylic based products
Please note that orders will need to be placed, paid and signed off to count as that working day. This includes sign-off for any artwork we are producing.
For UK Mainland all our products are dispatched for a next working day delivery unless otherwise stated on your order. Often for delivery addresses outside of the UK mainland delivery times may be longer. If this is the case we will let you know before processing your order. Deliveries based outside UK mainland will be charged accordingly. You will be required to sign when taking delivery of your products.
Standard delivery for products is £13.50 + VAT. Saturday Pre-12 delivery cost is £30 + VAT. Delivery cost may be higher on selected products due to their size and/or weight.
We use UPS, Interlink Express and TNT to supply our delivery service. If they fail to deliver as specified, or if products are damaged or missing on arrival, please contact the courier directly. Details relating to your consignment are available on request. If you wish your products to be insured with the courier, please let your designer know. We do not hold responsibility for late delivery of products or products lost or damaged in transit.
Simply click here or click the button at the top of the website saying "Upload your artwork"
For files smaller than 10MB you can send them directly to us at email@example.com or by emailing your contact at the Big Print Shop directly.
For very large files often it is easier to post the files to us at The Big Print Shop, 15-17 Coventry Street, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY10 2BG. We accept CD, DVD, Blu-Ray or USB media types. Please indicate your job number clearly on the envelope.
Please produce the artwork to the requested size with an additional 5mm bleed.
If possible please keep all elements of your artwork 150dpi or higher. If this is not possible you can reduce this to 75dpi but graphics will appear soft from close up. In the case that artwork is supplied in a resolution lower than the printed graphics will look very soft or even pixelated. We will notify you if this is the case.
Please supply all artwork in CMYK. We will convert the colour profiles to CMYK if needed. However this may result in a colour shift in the final print.
At the Big Print Shop we accept for following formats
Please supply all files flat with no layers.
If you want your image in the block simply supply us with a image in any of the formats above. If more complicated artwork is required get in touch and we will be more than happy to quote.
We aim to turnaround any artwork as quickly as possible. However, please be aware that it may take up to 24 hours to generate an initial proof or create a reproof based on supplied corrections. Also note that your allocated designer may change due to workload. If artwork is required at short notice please make the designer aware of this and we will do our best to accommodate.